Spring Writing Contest
- Winners will be announced in the SheSavvy Weekly Take 10 Newsletter
- The top 3 articles promoted on the front page of SheSavvy
- Winners will also be announced on all SheSavvy social channels and elsewhere as deemed appropriate by SheSavvy
- Login or Signup to submit your article (email email@example.com if you have questions)
- Once you have submitted your article to SheSavvy, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of your article to enter and to confirm that the content is original. You will not be entered into the contest unless this step is completed.
- Submit as many articles as you would like
- Any topic is acceptable. Fiction or Non-Fiction
- No affiliate posts, links or reviews are allowed
- Only original content will be eligible for entry. Content posted previously or elsewhere in another blog or website is not eligible.
- Other factors as deemed appropriate by the judges
The SheSavvy "Spring Writing Contest" (the “Promotion”) begins at 9 AM EST on May 10, 2017 (the “Promotion Start Date”) and ends at 11:59 PM EST on June 07, 2017 (the “Promotion End Date”), (such period referred to herein as the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion is sponsored by SheSavvy LLC, (the “Promotion Sponsor”). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Promotion Sponsor.
- HOW TO ENTER:
To enter the Promotion: Step 1: Visit the Contest tab on https://www.shesavvy.com/spring-writing-contest/
Participation in the Promotion is voluntary and does not require you to purchase anything from the Promotion Sponsor. No illegible, incomplete, forged, incorrect or altered entries will be accepted. All entries must be received by the Promotion End Date. Mechanically reproduced entries not accepted. All entries become the property of the Promotion Sponsor and will not be returned. All entrants must be 18 and legal residents of the United States or Canada.
1st: $150.002nd: $100.003rd: $50.00
Allow 3-4 weeks after validation of arrangement for receipt of prize. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize(s) allowed. Winner(s) will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. The Promotion Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. In order to receive a prize, winner(s) may be required to provide proof of identification, to have filled out all fields, meet all criteria and answered all questions correctly. Taxes on any prize, including income and/or sales taxes, are the sole responsibility of winner(s). SheSavvy is not responsible for the performance or quality of Advertisers products and Advertisers are responsible for any questions or support concerning their individual products.
- ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is only open to people who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry, legal residents of the United States or Canada, and who are otherwise eligible to use https://shesavvy.com. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promotion Sponsor and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the Promotion. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Promotion Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Employees and/or family members of the contest sponsors are not eligible for this promotion. PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Entries that are submitted in connection with the Promotion will only be eligible if such entries do not contain content that is unlawful, hateful or obscene, in the Promotion Sponsor’s sole discretion, and do not include any other identifiable individual other than the individual participant unless prior express consent is obtained from such individual. The Promotion Sponsor will allow only those entries that have been filled out in full (i.e. all questions answered and all form fields filled) that meet all of these criteria, in the sole discretion of the Promotion Sponsor, to be posted.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: Within thirty (30) days of the Promotion End Date, the Promotion Sponsor will notify the winner(s) via email. Winner(s) will be prompted to email the Promotion Sponsor in order to receive the prize of a gift card. In the event a winner does not respond to notification within seven (7) days, does not accept the prize, a winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable, an alternate winner may be selected. The Promotion Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winners. Winners agree to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, winner may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release.
- CONDITIONS: The Promotion Sponsor and Facebook (if applicable), and their respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible or postage-due entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Promotion Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Promotion; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. The Promotion Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Promotion should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Promotion Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that proper administration of the Promotion is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Promotion Sponsor will pick the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. By participating in the Promotion, participants and winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Promotion, participation in the Promotion, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. This Promotion shall be governed by Florida law.
- WINNERS LIST Winners will be announced in the SheSavvy Newsletter and Social media channels, and elsewhere as SheSavvy deems appropriate
- EMAIL OPT-IN: By entering into this contest, all entrants provide expressed permission for the email address provided to be used for promotional services by SheSavvy LLC. These email addresses will not be shared with third party partners and will be used for internal marketing purposes only.
- PROMOTION SPONSOR:
SheSavvy LLC | 1200 Plantation Island Drive South #230 | St. Augustine, FL. 32080
NOTICE: The Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper operation of the Promotion in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.
Copyright 2017. SheSavvy LLC All rights reserved.